måndag 10 augusti 2009

English it was....

I forgot - I am supposed to write in english!!

I thought I could update with a few things that I have made lately - I have showed them on a few places already, but I want them here too!

The following stuff is for the upcoming workshops at Stampeezee:




We will have two workshops (19th and 25th of aug) where we will be making cards as these two! There are still room left so just call or email Debbie for a space!!

The following thing is also for a workshop and it is a gift for when you get invited for dinner and you want to give the host/hostess something instead of a flower or so!



This workshop will be held on the 27th of august and there are still a few spots left, so come and join!

Apart from these things I have been doing quite a few cards and layouts lately, I will just spam them here in my blog, without any particular order or lists of used stuff - I just want to show you! :)












Tata for now ladies and gents :)

3 kommentarer:

  1. Rackarns fina kort och layouter, Annika! Speciellt Kajsa-LO'n....så hiiiimla ljuvlig!

    SvaraRadera
  2. All stunning Annika, I really like your style, I really enjoyed the distressing class, I am thrilled wih my card & cannot wait to do more of your fab workshops.

    Hugs

    Sarah

    SvaraRadera
  3. I love your cards Annika - you have a really nice blog! Thank you for leaving a really lovely comment on my card. I will definately join in one of your workshops!
    Hugs
    Grace
    xxxx

    SvaraRadera