torsdag 24 september 2009

Another layout....

....of my dear friend Malin! You and me, we are very much alike, and aloud :D Even though you are a rock chic, who loves AC/DC and can party way way way more than I can ever do, you have a heart of gold!

I made this layout when I was visiting said Malin, and I really liked how it turned out!



Material List:

Cardstock: Light pink Bazzill
Patterned paper: Basic Grey Indian Summer
Black bling stones from Kaiser Kraft, Black bling swirls from the latest Scrapbook Nook monthly pack, flowers from unknown source, center piece from Prima Marketing, chipboard letters from Pink Paislees latest series (can be bought HERE at Brunkullan!!), and my own handwriting!


Thanks for looking people - hope you like it!!

3 kommentarer:

  1. Verkligen en UNDERBAR layout, vännen. Superfin!
    Ha en trevlig helg!
    *KRAAAM*

    SvaraRadera
  2. That LO is absolutely gorgeous!!!! You rock, hun! :D

    Pussåkram,
    Tett

    SvaraRadera
  3. Jättefin och väldigt Malinig :)

    (Alltså... Den passar henne.)

    SvaraRadera