lördag 26 september 2009

Autumn is here...

....I can feel it when I go to work in the mornings. The first frost nights are not far away now! I do, however, like autumn and winter and I love the colours that come out now. And to top it off, I have my birthday in November! *smiles*

I got my last Scrapbook Nook Kit and I love it - the colours are amazing, and I have already made a few things with it!

This is a good-to-have-card that I can take if I need to send someone a card for some reason! I love the colours here too, and I have to say that the Ladies over at the Nook know their stuff!


Material List:
(Mainly from the kit actually!)
Cardstock: Bazzill normal, and swiss dotted brown cardstock
Patterend Paper from Pink Paislee
Rectangle with "Autumn Wishes" from Pink Paislee
Flowers and Leaves from Prima Marketing
"Dots" made with Pearl Makers (Avaliable at Brunkullan!!)

Thanks for looking everyone - I really do apprechiate you coming over and checking my site out!

Tata for now!

7 kommentarer:

  1. Stunning card I love it, the flowers are delish.

    Hope you are ok.

    Hugs

    Sarah

    SvaraRadera
  2. this is beautiful!! i love your distressing!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Såå vackert! Läckert med pärlorna (är det liquid pearls?). Kram!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Wow, vad fint! Läckert med pärlorna och färgerna var underbara!

    Kram Jessica

    SvaraRadera