fredag 25 september 2009

Card time!

I have not only been doing layouts, but also done a few cards.

Here is one card I started when I was visiting Tettiz - but that I finished while I was visiting Malin!

I started out by colouring the lovely lovely dressy Anya stamp with the Copics pens. (You can ind these stamps in Debbie's shop Stampeezee!!) After I had done that I mounted it and decorated it as you see below:


Material list:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterend Paper: Bo Bunny
Flowers and leaves Prima Marketing
Letters Bo Bunny
Bling from KARS (which can be found HERE at Stampeezee!)

I hope you like it, and I will get back later with more cards and layouts!

Tata for now!

2 kommentarer:

  1. That card is SO sweet! Love the colours and the flower decorations.

    Looking forward to Wednesday... ;)

    Pöss & kräääm!
    Tett

    SvaraRadera