onsdag 2 september 2009

I had to strip....

Ok, it is not any where NEAR as dirty as you thought *smiles*

One of our challenges for CandyShoppeDesigns was to "Strip". The instructions were to strip something and use on a layout. After a bit of soul searching and thinking I decided to strip my chocolate box, inside and out, and use as strips on my layout! The result is seen below but it doesn't end there....



Over at our favourite blog the Striptease 101 Challenge has started! Head over and check it out and join as well.

The more strip-ing the merrier...? :D

4 kommentarer:

  1. wow, a doctor and a scrapper. When do you find the time. Your designs are spectacular! I am so looking forward to working with you on candy shoppe!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Super clever idea with your strips on this! It rocks! :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Awesome layout, Miss Annika! You ROCK!

    SvaraRadera
  4. I have just downloaded iStripper, so I can watch the sexiest virtual strippers on my taskbar.

    SvaraRadera