onsdag 23 september 2009

I have been...

....very busy, and that is the reason to why this blog gets sadly forgotten inbetween updates!

But on the bright side... I have also been very busy scrapping and cardmaking!!

First I went to Tettiz for a long weekend of girly fun! Her Husband was away and we were bumming around, scrapping, watching TV, eating jummy food and playing with Tettiz daughter Kajsa! (My "niece")

During my time in Stockholm I made tons of things, and I will show you a bit at the time :D

The weekend after that, which is the weekend that just passed, I went to Lillpiga and visited her in her new house A.K.A castle! We had a really nice time, and on saturday we met up with 20 other scrapping crazy ladies and had a crop over 12 hours. I was insanely productive there as well. However, I created layouts with other people's photos so I didn't get so many things with me home, seeing I gave the layout to the owner of the picture! (Hopefully I will get some pictures anyway so that I can show you!)

But now, lets start with a layout I did last weekend :) It was a challenge from Tettiz and it was to create something using BLACK, WHITE and PINK only! Here is my layout:



Material list:
Cardstock: Bazzill Black and White
Pink diecut-paper from Basic Grey (Lemonade series)
Buttons and Ribbon form a monthly kit from Paper Poisies
Mini alfabet stickers from Making Memories
White Thickers (Daiquiri)
Flower (mini roses and bigger flowers) from Prima Marketing


That was it for now - you just have to stay tuned for more jummyness in the blog! I promise you I will give my blog some more loving from now on!

Tata!!

2 kommentarer:

  1. I love that pink paper and those dimensional flowers! Beautiful layout as always!

    SvaraRadera