måndag 28 september 2009

The Maid and Matron of Honour....

At our wedding Tettiz thought it was a bit silly to be called a "maid" seeing she is married and have a daughter. Adam's mother then told her, that it is called a matron of honour if that is the case! We thought this was rather funny, and it has become a bit of an in-joke with us after that!

I haven't really been scrapping a lot of the wedding pictures yet, mainly because I am scared I will scrap them and then get very disappointed with it, seeing wedding pictures are so precious and need a certain "feeling" to it. Well, I have put that fear aside now, and started scrapping them. It is so much fun, and brings out so many memories!

This is one of my favourite pictures of my sister and Tettiz as they are walking into the church with me and my dad!


This is made after a sketch of AlienBling - Thanks hun for the inspiration!!

Material list:
(Lots of it from Scrapbook Nook monthly kit!)

Cardstock (White & cream) from Bazzill
Patterned paper from Pink Paislee
Flowers, swirl, pearls, and centre piece (in one flower) from Prima Marketing
Bling from Kaiser Craft
Black chipboard alpha from Pink Paislee
Black and white mini alphabet stickers from Making Memories
My own handwriting

Tata for now lovvies!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar