söndag 27 september 2009

Missing.....

....my husband!


Right now I'm torn. I do enjoy being in Sweden, being close to friends and family and being able to enjoy the Swedish nature and things again. But I don't feel completely happy, when I can't share it with the one person that makes me whole. There is so many things I miss from England, apart from "Him indoors".... My kitty cats, my bed, Starbucks, my desk and all things I take for granted when I am there. I am trying to think about what a great experience this is for me, I'm learning so much in the hospital and the working environment is so much better than in England, but still, no Husband..


Well at least countdown is initiated... In less than two weeks I will be standing close to the bridge between Sweden and Denmark, waiting for The Knight on his White Horse... or more like pearl gray Jag, but nevermind ;)

Miss you bunsy, sooo much!

Sorry for the ranting and sulky blog post, but I just needed to get it off my chest I think!
Tataaa for now!!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Skickar en stoooor kram!
    Det kommer att gå sketasnabbt, sen är han hos dig!
    Pöss!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Distance makes the heart grow fonder!

    SvaraRadera