söndag 27 september 2009

More than one year ago....

....we were standing in the church, promising each other to be forever together. I can still remeber the whole ting, the song sung by my cousins, how you looked and how I felt! We had a day we will remeber forever, and we see that as a beginning of our life together!

I was thinking about how quickly this year has passed, when I was making this layout! It is already more than a year ago!! Amazing, and insane!! I made this when I was away last weekend, and I used mainly the Scrapbook Nook Kit again - the colours are warm and suitable for these pictures! I like!


Material list:
Cardstock Bazzill
Patterned paper from Pink Paislee
Pearl swirl and pearls from Prima Marketing
My own hand writing
Thickers from American Crafts (Mirror Mirror)
Rubons from Pink Paislee
See-through Sticker from Pink Paislee
Circle Mini alphabet stickers from Jenni Bowlin

I still have to pinch myself, that I got HIM. My darling husband, who loves me unconditionally, and that is ok with me being all over the place, travelling around to different scrapping conventions and that has a mind that is all over the place. I do love him, more than anything else! A true blessing!!!

Tata for now dolls!

1 kommentar: