tisdag 29 september 2009

My darling little rascal.... ;)

For those of you who don't know it... Tettiz's daughter Kajsa is my "niece" (Well, it is perfectly logical seeing Tettiz is my "sister"!)! She is a little sunshine, with lots of personality and adorability (new word - live with it...).

When I was in Kolbäck for the scrapping crop last weekend I got a photo of Kajsa to scrap. Me and Tettiz had both got a bit stuck and we needed to get going. There is nothing that gets the two of us going as a 30-minute challenge. You get 30 minutes to do a layout, which means there is not much time to sit and think. Just do it, like they say at Nike...

The result is shown below and I am pretty pleased :D

The text says:
"You are aunties beloved rascal! This picture is taken in April 2009 when you were given rice to eat. Well, most of the rice got stuck to you face and hair, but anyway....!"
Then the title is a word-game that is not easy to translate or explain - you just have to take my word for it when I say I was being funny :D


Material list:
  • CS from Bazzill (white and black)
  • Patterned paper from Basic Grey "Indian Summer"
  • Flower and bling from Prima and Kaiser Craft
  • Thickers from American craft (Daiquiri and Patchwork)
  • Round alphabet stickers from Jenni Bowlin
  • My own handwriting and Fluid Chalk (Chestnut roan)

1 kommentar: