onsdag 30 september 2009

A real darling...

...and her son is on this next layout.
My darling friend Stina let me scrap a few of her pictures during our scrapping weekend in Kolbäck. I don't know what it is, but I usually enjoy scrapping another person's photos sometimes - probably because they are different, and not the same old same old that I scrap myself...

Anywho... this layout is the result of a photo from Stina, and a sketch from Wildärtan. It was a challenge that Karlssons Scrapperi was hosting during the crop.


Material list:

White and black cardstock from Bazzill
Patterned paper from October Afternoon
Flowers ad leaves from Petaloo and Prima
Buttons from the never-ending-button-bag
Black Scrappers Floss
Bling from KARS (can be found in Stampeezee's webstore!)
Black blingswirl from The Nook monthly kit

Thats it for now my darlings!
Tata!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar