tisdag 5 januari 2010

Happy New Year 2010!!

Ok, as usual I neglect this blog and then feel so bad about it I have to make up for it by posting lots instead :) All or nothing baby, all or nothing....

Anyhow... It was a tough autumn, with a lot of work, a lot of stress and generally running around like a headless chicken. I did a medical block that I found interesting, but not for me, which meant it took a bit out of me. December FLEW by, and finished with a swenglish christmas at our house (and at the parents-in-laws' house!) with tons of food, candy, presents etc. After that a dear friend of ours came an visited and we had a fairly relaxing week.

I am now back in the hospital - last block before my midexams (!?!?!GAAAAAAAH?!??!) so I think the blog will unfortunately be rather sparsely updated up until then! I will still try though! :)

Ok, that is it for now - I will be back very shortly with some words about the lovely Lollipop Ladies and some challenges for you!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar