tisdag 8 juni 2010

The most beautiful thing in the world...

...and my love and joy is my "niece" Kajsa. Everytime I get a new photo or video of her I just want to go home, and get a job and a house close to Tettiz&David&Mallan and Kajsa, so that I can be part of Kajsa's life as she grows up. Luckily Adam thinks the same thing, and we hope that we can go back to Sweden, in a not too far future!

This layout I made as part of a challenge at a cybercrop in Sweden:


Material list:
Bazzill CS
Patterned paper, turquise letters & flowers from Prima Marketing
Tickets from Tim Holtz
Pearls from Kaiser Crafts
Pink letters from American Crafts Thickers
White Pen and my own handwriting

Tata for now, stay tuned for more scrapping jummyness!!

5 kommentarer:

  1. Kajsa misses her auntie - and I do too! See you very, very soon! ;) 21 days and counting...

    PÖSS!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Alldeles alldeles UNDERBART vacker layout!!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Vilken fin LO du gjort och fina ord! Välkomna tillbaka till Sverige så småningom!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Mmm. Kajsa är fin. Å layouten är fin. Å DU är fin! *püss*

    PS. Ni behöver väl inte flytta hela vägen på en gång? Köpenhamn ligger ju nästan på vägen... *tycker*

    SvaraRadera
  5. you know I'm in love with this one..combines my love of dark background, Tim Holtz with all the feminine goodies!

    SvaraRadera