söndag 25 juli 2010

Another GREAT challenge over at CandyShoppeDesigns!!
We were told there was time to break thing - perfect for me bing the clutz I am :)

We were supposed to be inspired by this picture:


I was inspired by the colours, and the flower the model has in her hair, and I created this layout.
I had so much fun doing it and I think you should head over to CSD and join in yourselfs!


Material list:
Papers from Pink Paislee
Decorations from Pink Paislee
Letters, buttons and pins from unknown company
Scrappers floss from Karen Foster
Swirl from Prima

Butterflies in Bazzill CS - punched with Martha Stewart punches

Thanks for looking gals!! :)

1 kommentar:

  1. What a great color challenge! Your interpretation of the challenge and your layout design are both fabulous! I love the pop of purple and all the sweet swirls :D

    SvaraRadera